Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jesus Will Still Be There - Claiming Promises Of God


No Matter What Circumstance You Face Today...

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever!
- Hebrews 13:8


One of my ever favorite songs, "Jesus Will Still Be There" is sung by Point of Grace. When I was facing some hard times, I'd pop this song in and listen to it over and over. For only $.99 you can download this song to your mp3 today at Amazon!



Jesus Will Still Be There Lyrics go like this:

Verse 1:

Things change, plans fail
You look for love on a grander scale
Storm rise, hopes fade
And you place your bets on another day
When the going gets tough
When the ride's too rough
When you're just not sure enough

Chorus:
Jesus will still be there. His love will never change sure as the steady rain. Jesus will still be there when no one else is true He'll still be loving you! When it looks like you've lost it all and you haven't got a prayer Jesus will still be there.


Verse 2:

Time flies, hearts turn
A little bit wiser from lessons learned
But sometimes weakness wins
And you lose your foothold once again
When the going gets tough
When the ride's too rough
When you're just not sure enough
(Repeat Chorus)

Things do change. Plans do fail. Friends or family don't meet your expectations. Relationships crumble, but life still has to go on. The only thing that will never change is Jesus Christ and His Word. He is faithful and will not let you down.
Today let this be your prayer:


Psalm 119:169-175
Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord: give me understanding according to thy word. Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word, My lips shall utter praise when thou hast taught me thy statues. My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are rightreousnness. Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts. I have longed for thy salvation, O Lord; and thy law is my delight. Let my soul live, it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.

____________________________________________________________

Discouraged? Lonely? Depressed? Need Direction or Healing?

Join me at this "Claiming Promises" blog regularly by subscribing your e-box here. Let's encourage each other by claiming the promises of God and see His Word bring light and life to our daily lives. By claiming the promises of God together, we can renew our minds and hearts to receive the abundant life God has promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment